Succulent Terrarium Class
Create your one of a kind succulent terrarium! Succulents such as cacti can adapt to unpredictable watering, happily thriving even when they slip their owners’ mind. In this class, you’ll make your own succulent terrarium, filling a glass orb with sand, soil, rocks, and hand-picked succulents.
For ALL ages (2 years +)
LOCATION : 4338 California Street, SF
- VIRTUAL: pick up a succulent terrarium kit and schedule a zoom meeting or
- IN PERSON: one on one, 6 feet away, mask required at all times.
- Become a Succulent Master
- Learn how to grow and care for long-living succulents
- Make Your Own Terrarium
- Under Dana's expert guidance, you’ll build a glass terrarium with hearty succulent plants