Beginning Drawing and Watercolor
- Learn how to draw or watercolor. Follow Dana's step by step instructions and by the end of the class, a masterpiece will be complete!
- Sundays at 9 - 10 AM
- Parent supervision is optional, feel free to go to the farmer's market.
- Parking is best on Lake Street
Sundays at 9 -10AM
All Ages 4+
All materials provided
Location: 4338 California Street, San Francisco
Succulent Terrarium Class
Create your one of a kind succulent terrarium! Succulents such as cacti can adapt to unpredictable watering, happily thriving even when they slip their owners’ mind. In this class, you’ll make your own succulent terrarium, filling a glass orb with sand, soil, rocks, and hand-picked succulents.
For ALL ages (2 years +)
TIME: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
DATE: Sundays (See dates -->)
LOCATION : 4338 California Street, SF
- Become a Succulent Master
- Learn how to grow and care for long-living succulents
- Make Your Own Terrarium
- Under Dana Fong's expert guidance, you’ll build a glass terrarium with hearty succulent plants
Soap Making Workshop
Learn how to make your own soap (encouraging kids to wash their hands 20 seconds) by mixing coloring, adding lavender, rose petals, glitter! <
Ages 2+ (For ages 5 and below, the adult or I can help pour it into the mold)The craft will take about 20 min, while the kids wait till it cools, they can have a dance party for about 30 minutes.
Please allow extra time for parking as it can be difficult since there is a farmers market on clement street.